Curioni - Servicing the market since 1925
The Curioni brand name and its machines are well known all over the world, and for many customers have represented milestones in the development of their business from batch to industrial production. Founded in 1925, Curioni started manufacturing wooden boxes and soon specialized in the machines for making and printing those same boxes, eventually entering the corrugated board market in the 1950s. Since then, Curioni has always matched traditional craftsmanship with technological improvements, both in workshop process and finished product.
Located in a 20,000 square meter facility in Galgagnano, in the province of Lodi, Italy, Curioni is 30 minutes away from the Milano-Linate airport. With the acquisition of Curioni by the Barry-Wehmiller group and its integration into the MarquipWardUnited Division, a solid international machine manufacturer has strengthened its European presence and gained an excellent manufacturing and operative center. The MarquipWardUnited and Curioni group now has a more competitive portfolio to offer to its worldwide customer base.